DIY Paint Cottage Colors - Haint Blue
Sold in Pint,16 oz., size
DIY Paint Cottage Colors is an Artisan Furniture Paint curated with Jami Ray Vintage. It is a water-based, heavy-duty furniture paint which is safe to use indoors. It has no VOCs, is solvent free, all natural and handcrafted in the USA. DIY Paint Cottage Colors is a One Step paint and can give your furniture an exciting new look.
- Sold in Pint 16 oz. size.
- Built In Topcoat Sealer
- Thinner than the traditional clay-based DIY Paint because it is self-leveling.
- Two Coats for Best Coverage.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of grease and penetrating substances. Remove loose coats of old paint or lacquer first. If necessary, prime bleeding wood with DIY Salvation Solution. Paint over new surfaces (wood) and existing firm coats of old paint, lightly sand in between coats. Only when a strong color difference exists (generally from very dark to very light) spot priming or a third coat may be required.
- Drying time - Leave first coat to dry for approx. 12 hours before sanding; the second coat will be touch dry after about 1 hour, depending on the temperature.
- Can be diluted with water (max. 10%).
- Coverage - One pint of Cottage Color will cover approx. 25 sf. Make sure to minimize waste by carefully calculating the paint you need for your project.
Storage / Shelf life -Store containers tightly sealed in a cool but frost-free place. Shelf life: 1 year, when unopened. Keep unused paint for later use; avoiding waste effectively may minimize the environmental impact of the product.