Apothecary DIY Paint
Whatever Your Style from, Farmhouse, Traditional, Eclectic to Modern
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR - Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT - Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- See Images below and/or Examples of Paint Pairings below.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint Finishes
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE --- INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Apothecary DIY Paint, Medicine for your BRUSH! DIY Paint Apothecary is a best seller and looks great paired with Black Velvet, Little Black Dress, Layered Chocolate, Letter Press Grey, Weathered Wood, Old School. Paired with lighter colors of Crinoline, Tarnished Pearl, Beard Board or Vintage Linen. I love DIY Apothecary with Cherry Picked, French Millinery and Kissing Booth.