Bead Board DIY Paint
Think Clean & Fresh - A New England Cottage Style Getaway
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR - Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT - Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- See images below and/or Examples of Paint Pairings below.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint Finishes
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE --- INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Bead Board DIY Paint, Clean & Fresh! – DIY Bead Board, a best seller and classic neutral, can be the backdrop for many accent - blues, Prom Queen, Waterlily Bohemian Blue; greens Aviary, Gypsy Green; greys, Letter Press Grey, Old School, Weathered Wood, Prairie Grey; and blacks Black Velvet, Little Black Dress. I adore DBead Board with Apothecary or Skeleton Key.