Blue Iris DIY Paint
THINK STATELY, BUT DELICATE like the BUTTERFLY. INSPIRED BY MONET!
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR - Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT - Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- See images below and/or Examples of Paint Pairings below.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint Finishes
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE --- INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Blue Iris DIY Paint - Dream In Color! – DIY Blue Iris can be an accent or a bold statement when paired with grey (Gravel Road, Skeleton Key), yellow (DIY Liquid Sunshine, Queen Bee, Cake Batter), Off-white/cream (DIY Crinoline, Tarnished Pearl, Sandy Blonde, Cake Batter), green (DIY Aviary, Fancy Farm Girl, Monet’s Garden), Hot/Pale Pink (DIY Kissing Booth, Petticoat Pink). Don't forget the Gold (DIY Golden Ticket Liquid Patina). I love Blue Iris with DIY Queen Bee and French Millinery with DIY Golden Ticket Liquid Patina! And then there is Blue Iris with Bohemian Blue with our Cooper Liquid Patina!