Bohemian Blue DIY Paint | Clay & Chalk Paint
DIY Clay & Chalk Paint - Great for Furniture! -
EXPRESS YOUR FLAIR! DEEP, RICH, GORGEOUS BLUE! BE ADVENTUROUS & ARTISTIC! PAINT YOUR DREAMS!
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR - Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT - Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- See Images below and/or Examples of Paint Pairings below.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint Finishes
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE --- INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Bohemian Blue DIY Paint, Paint your DREAMS! DIY Bohemian Blue (Boho Blue) is a best seller and goes with many color combos or as a statement piece all on her own. Try her with lighter blue/greens (Petal Pusher, Prom Queen, Sea Glass), yellows (Queen Bee), pinks (DIY Kissing Booth, Petticoat Pink), Red (Carnival Red, Marquee) , Turquoise (Mermaid Tail, ‘Old 57) and metallics (Golden Ticket and Cooper Liquid Patinas). DIY Boho Blue is also charming with Crinoline, Tarnished Pearl and Vintage Linen. I love Boho Blue watered down over DIY Mint Chip and when blending her with French Millinery and Old ’57 then accenting with DIY Copper Liquid Patina.