Cake Batter DIY Paint
DEEP, RICH YELLOW- LIKE CREAMY YELLOW CAKE BATTER
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR - Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT - Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint Finishes
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE --- INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.Cake Batter DIY Paint - So good you may want to lick the BRUSH! She’s so ingredient friendly! LOL! You can almost add anything to her and she’ll be stunning. She pairs great with Mermaid Tail, Old ’57, Salty Kiss, Bohemian Blue and delicate with Petticoat Pink, Mint Chip, French Millinery, Apothecary and Faded Burlap. She looks marvelous in any of our waxes including our Shipwrecked (Verdigris) Wax. I love Cake Batter and find she’s often overlooked!