Carnival Red DIY Paint
Think Parisian Le Carnival! Fun, Bright & True Red
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR - Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT - Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- See images below and/or Examples of Paint Pairings below.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint Finishes
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE --- INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.Carnival Red DIY Paint -- Fun, Bright & True! She is stunning with Little Black Dress, Black Wax or Dark & Decrepit Liquid Patina. Try some Dark & Decrepit Dust if your piece has any curvy, ornate details. She pairs well with Faded Burlap and blends well with Marquee, Kissing Booth and Cowgirl Coral. She loves Golden Ticket. FYI - Carnival Red is a true red and our Marquee is more of a vintage red.