DIY Paint Frosting | Thickening Agent Like Molding Paste
Give dimension, Create & Transform your furniture, home décor and crafts with this innovative thickening agent. It is designed to work with DIY Paint (including Cottage Colors). Great for raised stencils, textured molding paste & textured snow.
- See The Additional Images with at least 6 different colors of paint mixed with the DIY Paint Frosting Thickening Agent!
A Little Goes A Long Way! 2 oz. jar contains enough to thicken 5 quarts of paint
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- Measure & Mix – Add ½ teaspoon of the Paint Frosting to every to 2 ounces of DIY Paint. This ratio is key to unlocking the thickening process of the Paint Frosting. - I mix 1/4 teaspoon of the Frosting to 1 oz. of paint or 1/2 teaspoon of the Frosting to 2 oz. of paint because a little goes a long way. I use small glass containers with a lid such as empty cosmetic jars or small mason jars to mix & store in.
- Blend – Stir thoroughly. Mixing well will ensure the Paint Frosting thickening agent to distributed throughout the paint. It will have a smooth consistency.
- WAIT for the MAGIC – Let your paint sit in an airtight container for 6-12 hours. I simply mix mine the night before I am going to use it. During this time, the magic happens, so don’t use it too soon. And Voila! You have a textured, molding paste like no other and it will have the consistency of smooth peanut butter.
- Create – Use for raised stencils or to add dimension to your furniture painting or crafts.
- Keep In Air Tight Container – Keep In Air Tight Container – Mix in small batches. Your mixture will stay good for several weeks should you have some left over. It could last much longer depending on how air tight the container is and climate, temperature. DO NOT FREEZE!