DIY Paint - Making Powders
PIGMENT & MICA POWDERS - DIY Paint Making Powders are intense color pigments made of natural stone minerals with metallics added. Select from the dropdown.
Mica Making Powders (New Year's Eve and Silver Lining.)
Pigment Making Powders: Bright Side - Intense Bright Yellow, Date Night (Intense Paris Lipstick Red), Elizir (Intense Royal Blue), Orange U Glad (Intense Orange), Patchouli (Intense Dark Lavender), Plant Lady (Intense Green) Pool Party (Intense Teal), Van Gogh Go (Intense Mustard LOVE!) and Violacious (Intense Purple)
SEE 10 WAYS TO USE BELOW
DIY Paint Making Powders are sold by weight & not volume because not all pigment powders or mica powders weigh the same. Therefore, some containers will not be full.
Weight 30 grams
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
- Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
- SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
HOW TO USE:
1. Create new colors by adding to paint.
2. Intensify like colors.
3. Add to paper clay or molding clay or textured mediums like plasters, grounds & pastes.
4. Use like DIY Paint Decrepit Dust and add to ornate areas over clear wax. See DIY Paint Decrepit Dust
5. Add to DIY Paint clear wax to make tinted waxes.
6. Add to DIY Paint Big Top for a tinted sealer (topcoat).
7. Paint on Fabric by adding to DIY Paint Crystal Clear Liquid Patina (must be heat set).
8. Add to DIY Paint Crystal Clear Liquid Patina for additional color to decoupage top coat, etc. Also add to the other DIY Liquid Patinas like Golden Ticket or Cooper Patina for amazing results.
9. Mix with Resins.
10. Mix with Encaustics.