Cowgirl Coral DIY Paint
Shades of Peaches From The Bottom of the Sea!
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR - Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT - Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
DIY Paint Company products CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN FREE SHIPPING OR OTHER SALE PROMOTIONS.
Usually ships within 2-4 business days.
SHIPS ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- See images below and/or Examples of Paint Pairings below.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint Finishes
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE --- INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.Cowgirl Coral DIY Paint - Peachy, Beachy & Wild! Cowgirl Coral can be combined with warm yellows (Cake Batter) taupes and greys (Gravel Road, Faded Burlap) or with a deeper Blue (Bohemian Blue, Hey Sailor). It is also a great accent color with Blue Iris or lavender (French Millinery). She's in love with (navy) Hey Sailor!